It’s been a busy week (for me anyway).
For a while I had the notion in my head “to try to make one contact at least every day”. So since Sunday I have tried.
During most evenings I will have the radio on the 2m calling channel, but do little else in the way of making contacts.
So back to this week. Since Sunday I have made a contact every day, and where possible on HF. This does not include regular local nets.
- GB2TOL – Sunday was a Special Event station. Was on 2m at the Tower of London.
- OM7CW – Monday 20m SSB to Slovak Republic
- HB0/PA0ABM & HB0/N6OX Tuesday 2x 40m SSB to Liechtenstein
- SZ2TSL – Wednesday 20m SSB to Greece
- TA3D – Thursday 20m SSB to Turkey
- LA1VNA – Friday 20SSB to Norway
- M3WOJ – Saturday’s new contact was slightly different. Was 2m FM, but was first time I had spoken to a Scout I had helped train at local club and was proud to add him to log.
What will the next 7 days bring??? Only the DX gods know the answer to this.